This video is not already available because the management already uploaded the new Golden Age video presentation. You can watch it in the YouTube or the Transformation of Pangasinan
The Transformation of Pangasinan
Still on going are the repairs and renovations of:
* Sison Auditorium – were world class cultural shows will be held.
* Narciso Ramos Sports and civic Center – were bigger and more sporting events will be held.
* Dialysis Center of the Pangasinan Provincial Hospital.
The Completion of fully air-conditioned Birthing Stations in its provincial own hospital.
* Provincial Hospital in San Carlos City – were be transformed into a Medical Center.
* Lingayen Beach Walk – a board walk sorrounded by ice cream parlors, barbecue stands, other refreshment areas and entertainment corners will be constructed.
* A Convention Center and row of spacious Villas will rise of the grounds of the Capitol Resort Hotel.
To spur unpresidented progress of the province, preparations and plans are on there way for:
- Setting up of Fish Port in Bolinao,
- Internation Sea Port in Sual,
- Commercial Airport in Lingayen, and
- 30 hectares Eco-Tourism Zone.
At the heart of the Eco-Tourism Zone wil be the Lingayen Golf and Country Club which will become a self-contained community.
The Country Club will have the ff:
* 18 holes international golf course.
* Amusement Park
* Water Sports Area
* Yacht Club
* Resorts, Hotels and Casinos
* Bar and Restaurants
* Commercial Area
* High End Beach Front Residences
* High End and Mid Range Residential Subdivision
The Integrated Tourism Development Program of the province has definitely attracting investors and tourists to rediscover Pangasinan as a investment haven, and
the premier destination of choice in the country, there is no doubt, The Golden Era of Pangasinan has just Begun!